Algo-Logic designs, verifies, and deploys the lowest latency algorithms for processing network data using FPGA logic.
Algo-Logic implements algorithms in logic for:
Our products are used in the market today to:
- Enable High Frequency Trading (HFT).
- Search packet headers to match flows and rules.
- Collect, process, and respond to data from remote sensors.
Algo-Logic's Gateware Defined Networking® Solutions:
Olga Media interviews John at Intel Developer Forum:
- John Lockwood, CEO, presents our in-memory, hardware-accelerated Key-Value Store on August 16, 2016.
- At IDF, Algo-Logic demonstrated how machine-to-machine real-time data can be efficiently collected, analyzed, and shared between network-attached devices in the cloud with sub-microsecond latency for industrial use-cases such as real-time bidding for Ad Tech, trading, asset monitoring, telecommunications, and NoSQL database acceleration.
John Lockwood presents at the OpenPOWER Summit:
- John presents "Moving Ad Exchanges from Main Street to Wall Street" for accelerating Real-Time Bidding (RTB) in the Advertising Technology (Ad Tech) industry on April 6, 2016.
- Tremendous improvements can be achieved by applying Gateware Defined Networking® (GDN) technology to these issues in a similar way as it is applied to financial markets. Technologies already used in financial markets provide excellent transparency and price discovery that can be applied to RTB.
John Lockwood presents at the IBM Edge Conference:
Olga Media interviews John Lockwood:
- John speaks with Olga Chervyakova about his keynote, "Gateware Defined Networking (GDN) for ultra low latency and low power cloud services."
- Presented at the 5th annual UP 2014 Cloud Conference in San Francisco, CA, December 11, 2014.
John Lockwood presents Algo-Logic's Low Latency Library:
- Presentation from the Flagg HPC Conference for Wall Street in New York, NY in September 2013.
John Lockwood presents at Hot Interconnects:
- Presentation is titled "A Low-Latency Library in FPGA Hardware for High-Frequency Trading (HFT)."
- Session is presented at the Hot Interconnects conference in Santa Clara, CA in August 2012.
Algo-Logic Systems, Inc. on TALK BUSINESS 360:
- John Lockwood explains Gateware Defined Networking.
- John Lockwood presents "Enabling Financial Service Firms to Compute Heterogeneously with Gateware Defined Networking (GDN)."
- Session is presented at the GPU Tech Conference in Santa Clara, CA, on March 17, 2015.