Algo-Logic is Hiring!
Algo-Logic Systems is always looking to expand its growing team of brilliant engineers and programmers to implement the lowest latency and highest throughput algorithms in digital logic! We hire highly motivated engineers at all different levels, including interns, early career post graduates, and experienced FPGA designers and software developers. All engineers help implement FPGA applications with software APIs that will be deployed worldwide.
Algo-Logic Systems aspires to provide a work environment that is both highly rewarding and challenging, so employees can grow to be their best on both personal and professional levels. We offer a wide-array of benefits, perks, and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
Current Job Opportunities
- FPGA Logic Designer (Santa Clara, CA)
- Software Developer (Santa Clara, CA)
- Sales Engineer (Santa Clara, CA)
To apply, please submit an employment inquiry.
- Sales Engineer
- Responsible for the technical accuracy in sale of Algo-Logic products and technology shared with potential clients through tradeshows and product demonstrations.
- Sell Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)-based technology to banks, hedge funds and network equipment vendors, and help them implement the lowest latency and highest throughput algorithms in digital logic.
- Describe and collect requirements for Application Programing Interfaces to software for FPGA logic devices that implement trading and data center packet processing functions.
- Coordinate sales process to ensure that Algo-Logic successfully delivers FPGA applications that meet customer requirements.
- Add additional value to ongoing client relationships through client education of new Algo-Logic technology and technical training on existing products.
- Engage Algo-Logic Engineering teams to solve customer problems or to identify new applications of Algo-Logic technology and products. Provide bridge between the technical and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with clients to understand customer requirements, and work with Algo-Logic’s technical team to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Sell FPGA-based technology and products requiring extensive technical expertise. Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and determine system requirements.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to potential clients. Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of products. Develop and present proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Job entails working with and requires Master’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree with 1 year of experience including: Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), tracking leads with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system; real-time systems, network, security, and storage; low-power semiconductor electronics; platforms (Windows, Mobile, Android, iPhone) & programming languages (Java, C), and negotiate terms of agreements with clients and partners.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Master’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree with 1 year of experience in the job offered, Sales Engineer, Director of Business Development and Sales Engineering, Business Development Manager, or Equivalent.
To apply please mention Job Code SE 01 and mail resumes to: Attn. HR, Algo-Logic Systems, Inc. 2255-D Martin Ave. Santa Clara, CA 95050