AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE NOW: Algo-Logic's KVS on the Nallatech P385
NEW! View a video demonstration of Algo-Logic's Key-Value Store providing real-time data for analytics from a drone at Supercomputing 2016 here!
Key Value Store (KVS) provides a simple and scalable means to store and retrieve distributed data. For example, Telecom directories, Internet Protocol forwarding tables, and de-duplicating storage systems all need key-value tables to associate data with unique identifiers. In datacenters, high performance KVS tables allow hundreds or thousands of machines to easily share data by simply associating values with keys and allowing client machines to read and write those keys and values over standard high-speed Ethernet.
Algo-Logic’s Key Value Store leverages Gateware Defined Networking® (GDN) on Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) to perform lookups with the lowest latency (less than 1 microsecond), highest throughput, and least processing energy. KVS servers simply attach to existing 10G, 40G, or 100G Ethernet links in the datacenter. Deploying GDN solutions save network operators’ time, cost, and power resulting in significantly lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
NEW! Check out Algo-Logic's newly published (July/August 2016) IEEE Micro article featuring our Key-Value Store: Implementing Ultra Low Latency Data Center Services with Programmable Logic by John Lockwood and Madhu Monga.
- Low cost per search ($/search operation); search rates of up to 170M searches/second.
- Sub µ-Joule/message energy consumption.
- Deterministic and jitter-free processing; sub-microsecond latency.
- 10 and 40 Gbps Ethernet line rate support.
- Easy to integrate with client software via free, open-source multi-language APIs.
- Algo-Logic's KVS application runs on multiple FPGA platforms.