Algo-Logic's Key-Value Store runs on Nallatech's P385, a highly capable FPGA accelerator in low power, network form factor card. The accelerator card can be targeted to a wide number of applications, including high performance computing, network acceleration, and data analytics.
KVS leverages Gateware Defined Networking® (GDN) on Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) to perform lookups with the lowest latency (less than 1 microsecond), highest throughput, and least processing energy. In datacenters, high performance KVS tables allow hundreds or thousands of machines to easily share data by simply associating values with keys and allowing client machines to read and write those keys and values over standard high-speed Ethernet. Deploying GDN solutions save network operators’ time, cost, and power resulting in significantly lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Altera Stratix V A7 FPGA.
- 8GB DDR3 on-card memory.
- Network enabled with (2) SFP+ 10GbE ports.
- Typical application is ≤ 25W.
- Server proven hardware.
- Nallatech accelerator cards have been through extensive testing in leading server platforms.
- Deterministic and jitter-free processing; sub-microsecond latency.
- Easy to integrate with client software via free, open-source multi-language APIs.
Three configurations of our Key-Value Store application:
- Pre-built KVS server
- KVS application + P385 card
- KVS application