Algo-Logic Systems Gateware Defined Networking® (GDN) datacenter system is comprised of a 100G GDN Top of Rack (TOR) load balancer switch, a 10GE/40G Key/Value Search service server, a 10/40/100 G traffic generator, a Black Diamond (BD) power measurement server and Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) unit for battery backed processing applications operations.
The TOR load balancing switch is equipped with the 100G Altera Stratix V GX Edition board to load balance the north-south rack network servers and to also route packet traffic to compute and storage servers in the mobile rack. The Key/Value Search is performed in the server with 2 to 11 SFP+ 10G ports on FPGA Boards. The traffic generator injects 40/100G traffic and the BD measures the processing power.
- 150 Million Packets Per Second (MSPS) deterministic and jitter-free network packet routing.
- High throughput 40/100G option.
- Low latency distribution of Key/Value lookup.
- High throughput rate at full line rate without dropping packets.
- Low power consumption rate of 0.12 µJ/message.
- IPv4 plus SDN multi-tuple search.
- Flexible interface to software systems.